Top Five Designers That Inspire
I pretty much spend every day of the week trawling sites like dribbble and web creme trying to find the best and most unique stuff on the web. I can always rely on the same designers to hand down some sort of inspiration, whether its direct from a piece of work or through an article/blog post. Below is a list of designers who never fail to inspire.
1. Ryan Putnam - Owner of rype arts and founder of vector mill, Most of Ryan’s work is vector based. What he can do in Illustrator is seriously impressive.
2. Tim Van Damme - Design superstar and founder of Made by Elephant, Tim has recently completed a move to Texas to join the team at gowalla. Check out the Gowalla iPhone app UI for an example of what he can do.
3. Dan Cederholm - Founder of dribbble, Dan’s work is simple, well thought out and always neatly put together.
4. Michael Flarup - Designer at robocat, Michael has an outstanding eye for detail and creates some of the best icons i have seen online.
5. Elliot Jay Stocks - A brilliant illustrator, Elliot has worked for some pretty big organisations. check out his work on his website.